Resettlement and ELC Funded Training Packages
Woodward delivered the first NEBOSH National General Certificate resettlement courses at Catterick Garrison in March 1993 and at Aldershot in November 1994, and we’ve been delivering NEBOSH resettlement training to Service Leavers ever since with excellent results.
Service Leavers who are currently undergoing their Resettlement Phase, or Service Leavers who are using an ELC Claim to fund their training after leaving the services, are eligable for our discounted Resettlement and ELC Funded Training Package Scheme.
Within the scheme you can select your own training package from over 40 possible combinations of courses, from our full range of NEBOSH certificate and diploma courses.
Please download our brochure for more information on our scheme:
Download our Resettlement and ELC Funded Training Package Scheme brochure here.
Why choose Woodward for your Resettlement Training?
– Our experienced and expert tutors provide the highest possible level of tuition and guidance while you are training.
– Our residential courses allow you to immerse yourself in the training so you have the best possible learning experience.
– On all our courses you will mix with commercial delegates, a great source of useful job market intelligence and contacts.
– We have excellent pass rates for all our courses, well above the national average.
– Successful completion of your Training Package gives you free lifetime membership of the Woodward Alumni.
– Further enhance your CV and Job Prospects with our Woodward Associate Trainer Scheme.
Please note that Woodward has Approved Learning Provider status in the MOD Enhanced Learning Credit (ELC) Scheme. Our ELC Provider Number is: 4435
More information on the ELC Scheme can be found on the ELCAS website here: www.enhancedlearningcredits.com
Forms and Applications?
As part of your resettlement process you will be required to submit forms and applications. All of these forms should be provided by your pay office, but they can also be downloaded from here: https://www.ctp.org.uk/mod-forms
What do I do next?
If you require any further details on any of the courses shown in our brochure, or any further details about how our Resettlement and ELC Funded Training Package Scheme is structured, or you want to provisionally book a place, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Tel: 01228 592614
Fax: 01228 593769
Due to the integrated nature of the course provision we always have to charge for Food (per day) even if you choose not to participate in the food provision (see our brochure for further detail on this provision).
Full payment for your Resettlement and ELC Funded Training Package (and your ELC Claim Form if applicable) must be received two weeks before the date the first course in your training package is due to start.
Please note that our Resettlement and ELC Funded Training Package Scheme is only open to present or past MOD Service Leavers.